Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 22 charlotte anything goes-MCS showcase



Hi crafty friends hope your day is going great.Here is a shadow box card and 3d paper bird cage.If you know me by know i love bird cages. When i saw charlotte with bird i thought of having a birdcage for her bird.The bird cage is an svg fil from svgcuts.com .The flowers on the birdcage wore done with the george and basic shapes cricut cartridge and sizzix 3d flower die.For my card i tried a different shadow card.The tutorial can be found here .The gate was cut from the Heritage cricut cartridge.The trellis is was cut from the bloom cricut lite cartridge.The lace is from my friend Jen she also loves working with birdcages.Hope you have time to check out the rest of DT's beautiful creations at milk coffee stamps .They all have different styles and they used different images of charlotte .And dont forget to check the milk coffee challenge for the anything goes challenge and the AWESOME prize.Thank you for stopping by today my crafty friends.
challenges i will enter
celebratetheoccasion -spring
stampinsistersinchrist -new season

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedPMP Training chennai

Mary J said...

Yoshira, your project is simply STUNNING honey! I gotta do something different than just cards, lol!!

Diane said...

Great job Yoshira! I am presenting you with the Liebster Blog Award and you can go to my blog at www.happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com to read all about it!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a fun set, both are beautiful :)

Unknown said...

I have to say... WOW WOW WOW.... the card is fabby but the cage is AMAZING!!!!!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous creations, simply love the gorgeous bird cage and pretty card.
Lyndsey xx

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my GORGEOUS job with both projects!SO SUPER SWEET,Have a nice evening my friend!:)

Miesje said...

Too cute! Love the colors and the creativity. Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, amazing!! The 3d birdcage is just stunning and I love the pretty card!! Fabulous projects :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

girlia said...

Your card/project is just stunning! Fabulous job on both. thanks for joining us this week at CTO

Trail of Treasures said...

You blow me away with your beautiful projects! Just stunning!!

Hugs,
Tracey