Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hello card

Hi crafty friends hope you are having a great day.Here goes a very orange card.I just dont use this color as much and thought to challenge myself with this color.Love how well lets make a picnic digi from Paper Shelter came together with this DP.She is a beautiful little girl with those long braids.The paper shelter is having a DT call for any one that is interested so link up soon.I colored her with Spectrum noir markers.The butterflies wore cut at .5 inch and .25inches from the ctmh art philosophy cricut cartridge.And i went crazy with my Viva decor pearl paint.Thank you for stopping by today my crafty friends.
challenges i would like to enter


3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey this cute, love the orange peel to your card... and all that doodling. Enjoy your day, happy smiles :-)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful orange combo and your image is colored up so sweetly :)

Lisa said...

I absolutely LOVE the colors on this!! What a fabulous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts