Thursday, May 16, 2013

LMM-Red,kraft and white

Hi my crafty friends!!!Hope you are enjoying your day.Today we have started a new challenge over at little miss muffet challenges !Its a fun one!Yeap you got it its using red,kraft and white on you paper project!Come by and look at the fabulous projects all the little miss muffet DT have created for you to get you started for this fun challenge.
Today for my card I used cheeky monkey and colored him with spectrum noir markers.I embossed the piece of white cardstock and added a scalloped border to the red piece of cardstock.Thank you for stopping by.

12 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Yoshira, this is a really fun boy card. The embossing I gives a lovely depth. Superdoop. X

Jo said...

So sweet, you've used plain papers yet the embossing and edges bring them to life, FAB card!
Jo xx

Shelly said...

Hi Yoshira! Cute card that makes you smile, lovely x

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Yoshira! Great job with the colors!

Karon said...

Love this little boy in his monkey outfit, so cute. Love the red and white! TFS

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That little guy is so sweet!! I love the colors!! Have a great evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Too cute. Loving the little boy.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable!! Love that little moneky boy image. Great colors.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie! Great take on the colors.

A Country Twinkle said...

Sweet card!

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love it.
Nathalie

Brenda said...

This is too cute Yoshira! I love the color combo and I love that cute little guy with his monkey hat! As usual you have colored him so cute!!