Friday, January 27, 2012

masculine birthday


Hi crafty friends second post for the day.I thought i would try to squeez in another challenge for today.I love this surprise pop up card.The woody image is from Toy Story cricut cartridge and that was cut at 4inches.I added some googly eyes.i made some action wobbles myself and thats why it looks with so much dimension.I stamped the background with a tree trunk style wooden stamp i got at Micheals.I embossed the dark brown paper with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.The happy birthday is a stamp that comes with the ctmh art philosophy cricut cartridge bundle.The name alex was cut at 1inch and that was cut with the art philosophy cricut cartridge.I will enter this card at celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com this week challenge is to do a masculine card.Have a great weekend my crafty friends.

15 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is soooo FLIPPIN'CUTE!AWESOME job with it,I totally LOVE it!Have a great weekend!:)

Georgiana said...

Super fun. I remember my daughter went thru a Toy Story phase when she was younger. Buzz had to go everywhere (until she turned into a mermaid). Hope you will stop by and see my stick pin pictorial.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

ScrappyRae10 said...

So cute! I love how this card works! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!!

girlia said...

Love it! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CTO for our masculine card challenge

Adrian said...

OMG!! Such a super card! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Lisa said...

Woody is sooo cute!! I love that it is a pop-up!! So awesome!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a fabulous card, love the pop out of Woody and your rope behind is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our Masculine Birthday Challenge :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a fun card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Cute card!
I love your use of the rope!
Thanks for playing at CTO!

Trail of Treasures said...

This is too adorable!!! Absolutely love what you did with this!!

Hugs,
Tracey

P.S. - You might wanna check my blog today ;)

jen said...

This is awesome!! You did a great job. I love woody.
Hugs,Jen

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute .love the scallop edging.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

Hi there, I love this card. My grandson would be so happy to receive this. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

How fabulous! Sometimes I find it hard to add lots of detail to masculine cards, but you really were able to add a lot to this one. How FUN :)

A Country Twinkle said...

Great male card. I find them the hardest to make. You did a great job. Love it!