Thursday, February 2, 2012

3X3 CARD

Hi crafty friends valentines day is getting close.I feel behind already with my valentine projects.Here is a 3x3 card.I had never tried doing anything smaller than an A2 size card.The dollie heart and rose comes from the ctmh art philosophy cricut cartridge .The heart was cut at 2.75 inches and the rose was cut at 1.75 inches.I added some stick pins.The all you need is love is from the ctmh pair-a-phrase stamp set.Have a wonderful day my crafty friends.
Challenges i will enter card
fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com 3x3 card
carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com beads and stick pin

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Aren't the 3X3 so fun to make! Great flower and pins!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! I love the lace heart and the beautiful flower and pins!! Gorgeous card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Wonderful card! I love the pins! Great job. :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week

girlia said...

very pretty

Charlotte said...

This is just so pretty and the heart is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining FCCB.
Charlotte

Monica said...

This card is so pretty! Congrats on the win over at Cameo Creations! I will have a video up soon, this week just came by to quick for me!

Toodles,
Monica

Hopefully you can give our new challenge a try!

Unknown said...

Valentine's Day sneaks up fast! Your card is darling.

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so pretty! I love that doily cut!! I love all the pins!! Nice Job!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Glenda said...

Beautiful doily and rose! Love those cuts! Gorgeous tiny card! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/