Wednesday, February 15, 2012

bird cage

Hi crafty friends hope you had a sweet valentines day.My hubby came from work yesterday with a bouquet of red roses and a box of See's chocolates.Well i have to confess that i drool when i see Tim Holtz bird cage die.But i can not spend so much on a die that i know i will only use once or twice on  a project.I do own other Tim Hotlz dies but they are more versaltile like the tattered flowers and tag and bookplates die.I was thinking to myself if any of my crafty friends would like to do a cut swap?Well for my card i just tought of keeping it simple.The circle lace is from the paper lace cartridge and that was cut at4.25iches.The bird cage is from Songbird cricut cartridge and that was cut at 2.5inches.The background paper is from Loris Garden cricut cartridge.I will enter this card at anythingoes challenge at DL.ART Blog.Thank you for always stopping by and leaving me so much love.If you want to contact me you can reach me at jaredyoshi21yahoo.com.Have a great cozy day.

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is beautiful, I just love the birdcage. Thank you for linking up to my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

lovely

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the background paper and the colors!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Stopping to say hi:) how sweet of your hubby to bring you roses and chocolates!! Lovely card and TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Aaa, what a sweet hubby. Flowers and chocolate..my favorite:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet your!I LOVE the little birdcage!:)

A Country Twinkle said...

Beautiful card! Hey I have the Tim Holtz bird cage die. I would be happy to send you some cuts from it. Here is my email addy. Just drop me a note.

acountrytwinkle@verizon.net

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So pretty, love the die-cuts with the beautiful pinks :)