Thursday, April 19, 2012

april showers card

Hi crafty friends the weekend is almost here and thats time for us to relax.I hope you are having a great week.For todays card i used enjoy the season cricut imagine cartridge for the girl with umbrella.I had to get my imagine out and play with it because it was getting so lonely.The picket fence was cut from the songbird cricut cartridge and i just cut the bird off.The flowers wore cut from the ctmh art philosophy cricut cartrdige.The sentiment comes from the Tiny tag stamp set .Thank you for stopping by today.
Challenges i will enter card
fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com -april showers
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/ -april showers
http://www.creativecutterroom.com/ -april showers
DL.ART -thankful thursday
simply-crafts -umbrella

14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute you do alot with your Cricut! love it... Mines is still starring at me and saying come on what am I waiting for..... I've got a bunch more that I'm coloring up and it's just endless...
Anyhoo your card is pretty as always..

Robin said...

This is just too cute! Love it.
(:(:Smiles:):)
Robin

Georgiana said...

I am ready for the weekend too. They are predicting rain, which means more crafting time inside. : )

Hope you will stop by to see my new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tonya said...

How cute is this! I love the use of the doily as a background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room, I love seeing your work in all of our challenges!

Tonya
CCR DT
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute and cheerful I use that cart all the time (ETS)
I would never guessed that cute little image came from there. I really like all your elements and you sure used a lot of different cartridges, but it was well worth it the finished card is awesome.
Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE
DIANA L.
http://Dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card as I said earlier and Thanks for linking up to the CCR CHALLENGE
DIANA L.
http://Dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Adorable card...love the soft look of it. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET!GORGEOUS job with it,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty! Love your background and the great rain drops!Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

Melissa said...

Your card is adorable!! Great details!! Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
Melissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Love your fresh sweet make honey! I gotta get myself a cricut!

Lizzie Laine said...

Adorable card & image!
My Imagine is getting lonely too, got to use it more!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the daisies with the yellow gingham, such a happy card :)