Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Card with drawer




Hi crafty friends hope you had a wonderful Easter.Well my hubby is sick and i made him this drawer card.You can find the tutorial HERE .The cute digi is from digi darlas .The sentiments are from craft spot by kimberly the "Tiny Tags"stamp set.They are really cute font and perfect size for those tiny tags.I feel this set will be very handy.The rose is from the MFT 3d rose die.The papers are from Recollections Mosaic Memories paper pad.I punched some borders with a MS dollie punch.Thank you for stopping by today my crafty friends.
Challenges i will enter
craft spot by kimberly -inside and out
digi darlas -flowers with digi darlas image

12 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

I adore your project. I have made something similar before. Thanks for taking part in Digi Darla's Festive flowers Challenge.

Chris
DD-DT

Scrappin Mama said...

That is just gorgeous!! Love the paper and I know your husband will really enjoy this... Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's
LisaO DD-DT

Kate said...

This is such a pretty card - and how wonderful that it's got a drawer for an extra little treat! I do hope your husband feels better soon!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper ‹(•¿•)›

Creations by Shirl said...

This is really cute...Thanks for the link I think I will try to make this for a mother's day gift...we see how it will turn out first.. LOL!
Hope your hubby gets well soon...

Karen Wilson said...

Oh I LOVE this! I have the day off and planning to get crafty today. I'll have to try this. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's!

craftin-dawn said...

This is just beautiful!!! I have never seen a card with a drawer in it!!! How Neat is that!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge Blog!!!
DawnD DD-DT

Trail of Treasures said...

Wow Yoshira! I cannot keep up with these beautiful projects! You have some amazing talent lady! LOVE this!!

Hugs,
Tracey

Trail of Treasures said...

P.S. - Hope your hubby feels better soon!

Lisa said...

I hope your hubby is feeling much better!! This is fabulous!! Wow...I love the drawer and the beautiful papers!! So incredibly awesome :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

A Country Twinkle said...

Hey what can say but awesome card/drawer. That is so cool. A great Father's day gift.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is awesome! Love all the detail you put into this! Hope he is feeling better soon!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Denise Pustelniak said...

This little box is fantastic! Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.