Friday, November 9, 2012

Feliz Navidad card

Hello crafty friends hope you are enjoying your day.Well I finally started on my Christmas cards.I really love how this card turned out.Clean and simple look.But not too simple to put tiny cuts together I tell you.The Nativity scene was cut from the Winter Frolic cricut cartridge at 2.25inces.Some of the cuts I just had to cut in white to color.The sentiment is  from Dilo en Espanol que siga la fiesta stamp set and it says Merry Christmas.Thank you for stopping by my crafty friends.Now I have to go because I want to get more of these Christmas cards done.

challenges I would like to enter
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com-any Holiday from now to the end of the year
http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/-Christmas no RED OR GREEN

12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the Nativity scene...I had no idea it was on that cart!! What a beautiful Christmas card!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a lovely card - I have that cart and will have to revisit it:-) TFS

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome nativity scene Yoshira...
Baby Jesus looks so comfy in his wee rocker....Enjoy your crafty weekend!

Migdalia said...

This is Precious!!very Beautiful.
Thanks for always stopping by and leaving me bloggie love,
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Great Christmas Card... Love the little scene. Thanks for playing with us at Creating with Love Challenges. Linda K.

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! I love the nativity scene. Thanks for sharing at Created With Love Challenges.

Chris Hanselman said...

I adore this card. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Created With Love Challenges

Chris

Norma said...

WOW! beautiful card!!! Have a fantastic Saturday:)
Hugs,
Norma

DIANA L. said...

So adorable love I love the baby Jesus in the nativity scenes.
This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

A Country Twinkle said...

Very pretty card! You are getting a great start on your Christmas cards.

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I love it!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card - great job thanks for sharing!!!