Thursday, November 15, 2012

Milkcoffee Showcase Chirstmas

Hi my crafty friends sorry I havent posted in a while.I have been very busy with life.But the good thing that tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend and then Thanksgiving!Who is ready to fuel up on pumpkin pie,turkey,and smashed potatoes?Forget the diet right!

We the Milkcoffee DT are showcasing this week NEW Chirstmas images. You will love the Beautiful Milkcoffee DT work and while you are at it have a look at all the new images at MilkCoffee Shop.Today for my card I used the New charlotte and christmas and colored her with my Noirs.Who is ready to put up the Christmas tree like Charlotte?Im so ready to have that pine smell in my home.Thank you for stopping by.

challenges I would like to enter
http://creativemomentsbloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/-more than one fold
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/-anything goes
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.uk-lots of dots
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com-Easel Christmas card

13 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet image!! You colored it beautifully!! The design is fabulous!! I already have my Christmas tree up...I like to enjoy it as long as possible!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card. Very sweet and pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Sarah said...

What a sweet card--your coloring is great! I am super excited for Thanksgiving :) whohoo! So much to be thankful for! Thanks for creating with us at FBD :)

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous card and coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Hi Yoshira - this is such an adorable card and wonderful image. Do you have all of the Spectrum Noirs. I just have the basic starter of 72 markers and am thinking I will need to get the rest at some stage:-) Have a great rest of the week.

Melissa said...

Pretty!

Lucy Patrick said...

I love your card Yoshira, the image is sweet and I love the red and white papers you've used. Thanks so much for joining in The Paper Shelter challenge, I wish you luck. Xox Lucy

Margreet said...

What a lovely card...great colouring...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Sherrie K. said...

Yoshira, your card is awesome! I love the design and of course what a darling image. Wow, do I need to get going on Christmas cards, yikes! It will be here before we know it!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debs said...

Gorgeous easel card, love your Christmas colours and image.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Sweet easel card, I love your adorable image with the great DP's :)

tootsie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the doily!

Thank you for entering our Easily Does it challenge over at The Paper Shelter.

Hugs,
Wendy

MilkCoffee said...

Awww so cute! Love the colors!!