Saturday, April 9, 2016

MFT PI-Thanks


Happy Saturday my crafty friends!

Had some time last night to practice on my water coloring .
I need lots of practice as you can see. hehe

I also love the wonky stitching dies that Im seeing out there and decided to 
dust my sewing machine for some stitching effect on the card.
The wonky stitch look works perfectly for me as I dont know how to sew
nothing straight.










challenges I would like to participate in


Item used
 stamp - MFT PI
die- Lawn fawn thanks word
stencil-Tim Holtz
zig watercolor makrers
distress ink
sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by.

Yoshira

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet image, like how you did the background!

Olga said...

Love the background on the card. Very cute.

Karon said...

This is beautiful. Love that background. TFS