Thursday, April 7, 2016

super boy-birthday card

Hello!

Why am I always creating kids birthday cards on 
my way out to the party?

Joining Simon Says stamp Happy Birthday challenge to add to my
birthday card collection.


Watercolor background with Tim Holtz distress ink.
Mama Elephant stamp set.
Spectrum Noir markers and color pencils.
stencil with white acrylic paint

Thanks for stopping by!

Yoshira

Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon's 7th Birthday

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello my lost friend... Thanks so much for stopping by, I was a bit shock. LOL!
Hope all is well and I bet the kiddies are getting big too. Love your super hero, especially how you did the background.....I'll be keeping in touch again....Take care!

Patty Tanúz said...

ahh qué colores tan primaveralessss, muy linda tu tarjetita, también te visité en el siguiente post de Color Paws!!!! Besitos!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Yoshira! It's super cute and the colours are so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 7th Birthday challenge
Mandy xx

Karon said...

Beautiful card and colours. TFS