Wednesday, September 14, 2011

art philosphy card-tri fold card

This is a tri fold card for my mom's birthday.I used one of my favorite cartrides that is Art Philosphy cricut cartridge.I had so much fun doing this card for her i hope she will enjoy the fold of this card when reading it.The bird was cut at 2.5 inches.One of the scalloped ovals was cut at 3 inches and the other one was cut at 3.25 inches.The flowers wore cut at 2.5 and 2.0 inches.I aslo cut two of the braches at 1.5inches.I inked the bird's wing.The sentiament is from the Art Philosphy bundle and the cut was cut at 1.5inches.I added some pearl beads and did some faux stiching.Thanks for leaving me sweet comments.Dont forget about MY GIVEAWAY.If interested in the CTMH Art Philosphy Bundle let me know at jaredyoshi21@yahoo.com.

9 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Loving this card, really great details and wonderful colors :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!

girlia said...

Great card!

Paula Puckett said...

Very cool trifold card! I've never made one of those but, I think I'll give it try tomorrow. The flowers are great!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the flowers!

Norma said...

OMG!! HI how are you I'm sorry I haven't been around!! Congrats on being a CTMH demo this project is just beautiful! I'm off to check out you other projects. TFS
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love my Art Philosophy cartridge! I think it's one of the best things that have come out from PC in a while.

Lori
Bloggin the crafts

PS...Blogger changed settings recently and now some accounts (like mine) can't post comments on EMBEDDED blogs. If you change your comment form to pop up you may get more commenters. I couldn't even post on my own blog and this was the only fix that I could find online. Once I changed it to pop up comments I started getting a lot more comments on my blog. Just FYI!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Thank You lori i was having the same problem with other blogs and i could not comment.

Unknown said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!! Those roses are to die for.