Monday, September 19, 2011

my little pirate

Hi my friends i used buccaneer cricut imagine cartridge for the pattern papers on this card.The boy was cut from B is for boy cricut lite cartridge and i cut the boy at 3.5 inches and stamped it with peachy keen stamps PK-494 Everyday character Face Parts and More.The scalloped oval is from the imagine machine and that was cut at 5 inches.I used my favorite border punch from Marth Stewart.I added a button and hemp to embelish the card.Thanks for taking your time to visit my blog and leave me sweet comments.
Fantabulous its a pirate challenge

11 comments:

Adrian said...

very nice!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great paper!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Norma said...

OMG!! this is the cutest pirate I've seen too adorable!! and the background papers are just perfect!! Love it!!
Hugs

Marlene said...

This is SO cute, and I LOVE your choice of papers and the twine is a perfect addition.

Ulysses' mama said...

Very, very cute!

Amy said...

What a cute little pirate! I love the skull paper and fun peachy face! Thanks for playing this week at FCCB :)Amy

Dana said...

He turned out great; Thanks for playing at FCCB http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

CraftinTeresa@aol.com said...

I love your pirate and the background in this card!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! A lot of time pirate cards can look a bit harsh for my liking, but the sweet face you've added to this little guy makes him so nice and sweet :)

Carissa said...

What an adorable pirate card. I love all the details. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Your little pirate is adorable. Perfect choice of papers. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.