Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cricut Art Philosphy-fantabulous cricut challenge-a splash of the color yellow

Hi my friends come and join us at fantabulous cricut challenge.This week we have to use yellow somewhere in your project.I used one of my favorite carts that is Art Philosphy for the card.I love the flowers on this cart.I cut the flowers at 2.5 inches and 2.0inches.The base of the card was cut at 5.5inches and the background was cut at 2.75inches.the leaves wore cut at 2.0inches and 1.5inches.All the paper is from DCWV.If interested in the ctmh cricut bundle let me know at jaredyoshi21@yahoo.com. If you are on the  fence about this cart go for it i sure love it.Order your CTMH Cricut Art Philosphy Bundle Now!

7 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love those flowers, great paper choice :)

Amy said...

Very pretty flowers and card! Great paper choice! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB :)Amy A
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

cute card!

girlia said...

pretty

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the roses!

Carissa said...

Adorable card. I just love the flowers. Great job. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!