Wednesday, October 4, 2017

CAS CHRISTMAS CARD-FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY

Hello crafty friends!!!

My Christmas mood is still rolling!

Made a Christmas card because when Thanksgiving comes
by I'm hoping to mail them out!

I really want to be on track with
all my projects that I always want to make!




Have you heard the news?

Take a look at this amazing DEAL!
Send me a message at jaredyoshi21@yahoo.com

You can purchase this die cutting machine that fits 8.5x11 in cardstock
for $50.00 plus tax!


Thank you for stopping by!

Challenges I would like to enter

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

The coloring on that deer is so cute! What a fun little Wreath too!

Tracy Freeman said...

A really fun holiday card, love the background and that image is just so cute.
Thank you for sharing with us at simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x