Saturday, October 28, 2017

December Daily -Fun Stampers Journey

Happy Saturday!!!
Do you like to document your December?

I have started on the first page for my December daily.
I love the travelers notebook size for documenting.
The space is perfect for journaling and adding that crafty touch.

 I also love
 that cute bronze cover to protect my 
notebooks while I carry them in my purse.







There is a 25% off discount on all planners and some accessories at


Don't forget to come back for day two of the December daily.

products used


challenges I would like to join

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is cool Yoshira! Very festive and what a great page for your folder. I will hop on by their and check it out too. Enjoy your weekend~

SewPaperPaint said...

I really love this! It makes me want to make a fauxdori for my DD! Love the great inking and layers. Hugs, Autumn

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Yoshira! Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx