Sunday, October 1, 2017

Christmas Banner-with video tutorial

Hi crafty friends!!!
Hope you are having a crafty weekend!

I took the challenge of crafting this weekend and this 
is what I made.









I am enjoying my FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY dies and stamp sets.
Would you like to give them a try?

This is the perfect time!
All of this product for $25.00 when you become a coach!

Don't you just love Christmas?

I made a tutorial for this Christmas banner.

Thank you for stopping by.

Products used:








Challenges I would like to enter-




3 comments:

Haideelum said...

De lo mas hermoso y elegante! Muchas gracias por el tuto =D !

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous banner Yoshira :-) the whole design of this is so pretty! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Laura Williams said...

THIS is so stunning! I'm speechless! šŸ’›