Friday, April 6, 2018

Hugs,kisses and good wishes card

Happy April!

Well we should be getting some
rain this weekend!
Yay!!!
I just love the smell of clean air after a rainy day!


Got in my craft room today and made this get well card
for a friend.

I'm in love with this cute bear from the  hostess exclusive stamp set
you can get from the

I used the floral view die
to cut the background.
Then I inked the die cut with
I cut the scalloped border from the border basics die set.
The sentiment is from recuperate pronto AT stamp set.
The bear and flowers are from the hostess exclusive
The three flowers wore colored with the color burst pencils
and I also added some sparkle dust to the centers.


FSJ SUPPLIES
FLORAL VIEW DIE
LEMONGRASS INK PAD
POOL PLAY INK PAD
BORDER BASIC DIE SET
RECUPERATE PRONTO AT STAMP
COLOR PENCILS

If you have any questions about FSJ products send
me an email.
j a r e d y o s h i 2 1 @ y a h o o

Thank you for stopping by.

Challenges
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/-trio

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Super sweet card, love the die cut background and the bear is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Laura Williams said...

I just love this one, yoshira!

char said...

Love this card Yoshira!!! The background is AWESOME!!!!